Check it out. It's the first program out there that I have seen that has the potential to track a pattern hoard. The web site also states they will be coming out with mobile apps for your phone. I would love to be able to pull up a blouse pattern in my stash and see the yardage required when I stumble upon a fabric find.
Creative musings and activities of an overly busy, late 40's, working professional, married mother of two grade school age children.
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Pattern File
Looking through the most recent issue of Sew Beautiful, I noted a new service/web site. It's called pattern file and it is just that. I signed up for the 10 day free trial tonight. It appears interesting, but I was rather surprised how simplistic it is. It's easy to use, but it lacks some capabilities as far as sorting your pattern hoard. I entered a handful of patterns that were handy. Next, I'm going to head down to the pattern file and see if it will accept vintage patterns like it claims.
Check it out. It's the first program out there that I have seen that has the potential to track a pattern hoard. The web site also states they will be coming out with mobile apps for your phone. I would love to be able to pull up a blouse pattern in my stash and see the yardage required when I stumble upon a fabric find.
Pattern File Logo
Check it out. It's the first program out there that I have seen that has the potential to track a pattern hoard. The web site also states they will be coming out with mobile apps for your phone. I would love to be able to pull up a blouse pattern in my stash and see the yardage required when I stumble upon a fabric find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment